The Right Place For You
The CMW Automotive team is developing leading-edge Electric Mobility solution creating a new class of EV Vehicles for Global Market.
Startup opportunity: Manufacturing Engineer
Specialization in Design and Manufacturing of mechanical systems. As a manufacturing engineer and specialist in electro-mechanical manufacturing, he must have at least a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from a reupdated university. He must have 5-6 years’ experience in mechanical design/solid work and 3D printing.
Proven experience in Quality, cost-reduction and Improvement in manufacturing, in areas such as advanced high-volume Automotive component manufacturing and EV vehicles.
Transportation Design Modeler / Jr. Designer
CMW-US is an electric vehicle company providing innovative transportation solutions for world markets. We are developing a full product line from small personal vehicles to large mass transportation vehicles. We are a fast growing “start-up” where each individual has an opportunity to make significant contributions.
The Transportation Design Modeler will support the design of new vehicles by creating digital and physical models. They will work closely with Senior designers and engineers to translate design concepts into models for evaluation and documentation of the designs. There will be opportunities to collaborate and contribute to designs as they evolve and develop.
- Interpret concept sketches and create scale and full size clay models to a high level of finish.
- Take digital scans of clay models and convert them to accurate CAD models. These CAD models will be used for further surface refinements and for documentation of surfaces for communication to Engineering.
- Occasional contribution to design concepts through package development, sketching, preliminary CAD modeling, and mock-ups made from foam-core, wood, and other materials.
- Ability to work closely with Senior Designers to implement design concepts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where everyone is willing to do what is needed to move the company forward.
- Willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- A fundamental interest in transportation vehicles which will facilitate an understanding of the reasons and purposes for the designs being implemented.
- A positive attitude and team spirit.
- Make a full-size clay model of an electric car. The clay buck is complete and we need to apply and surface clay from which scans will be taken for digital modeling and from which fiberglass molds will be taken for production of functional prototypes. You will be making a critical contribution to developing a new vehicle.
- Three years of education or a recent graduate specializing in transportation design.
- Experienced in clay modeling complex and refined surfaces.
- Experienced in CAD modeling complex and refined surfaces (typically Alias but proven capability in other effective programs may be acceptable).
- Need to be available to work at least 30 to 40 hours per week in Milpitas California during normal work hours.
- A portfolio with samples of exterior and/or interior car designs and/or models will be required.
- References will be required.
- Send correspondence and portfolios to [email protected] (650.279.1087)
Director of Finance
CMW-US seeks a qualified and experienced person capable of executing the controller and finance functions for an Electric Vehicle company that is growing rapidly. They will be responsible for tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions. They will initially take the controller role and manage accounting in addition to finance. They should hold a CPA and/or CMA credentials. This person must be capable of
leading the companies Financial Operations from start-up to guiding the company toward S-1 IPO registration.
Director of Engineering
CMW-US is looking for a qualified and experienced Director of Engineering. They must have experience in engineering large and complex products such as automobiles and buses. This person must be able to grow with the company from a start up environment to volume production of multiple product lines. Must show Engineering leadership and organizational experience. They should have a BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or be able to show deep competence in this area. They must have experience
working with and leading other Engineering disciplines including Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Assurance Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Compliance Engineering Etc.
Sales and Marketing Director
We are looking for an experienced global marketer to help us realize the exciting future of Ev’s. The Automotive Marketing Director is a key member of CMW’s Automotive team, responsible for developing and implementing global joint marketing programs that align with our strategic partners and developers worldwide.’